It's 04.11am right now. I'm supposed to rush for my 3D assignment but then decided to take a break from it for awhile. The progress is really slow. And this will be the very last assignment i will be having in my university life. Thinking about starting another new phrase of life soon is giving me mixed feelings. I'm excited yet worried at the same time. :/
Someone asked me one question yesterday.
"Where will you see yourself in 5 years time?"
And thoughts starting to mingle through my mind.
I know what i want, i know where should i go. But still i am not too sure somehow.
Oh wells. I hope i'll achieve what i've aimed for.
So let me ask you, "Where will you see yourself in 5 years time then?"
Good question... Hopefully living in the house which i can call it my own, having 2 jobs, travel alot... & probably get married or something. HAHA. Don't dare to think too far about it, if not i'll b really depressed if it turn out differently. =P
ReplyDeleteHelloo Jo-Ann! =) Hahahaha. Well yes, not too far though, because things won't turn out what you planned them to be sometimes. Just go with the flow will do. As long as you are a goal oriented person, that will be fine! =D
ReplyDeleteWell I wish you all the best in your future first! Hopefully you will get what you want! =D